iEducation with its online product Getadmissions, is committed and will not leave any stone unturned to provide convenience to all the stakeholders in an admission process. We are confident that with our clean and easy interface, admissions and blues will not used together by applicants and educational institutions! We will roll out our services in a phased manner and in no time all the 'convenience' channels will be active.
The complete set, for APPLICANTS registered at our website include:
- Application to multiple schools/colleges with a single registration.
- Payment options using credit card/debit card/net banking/cash at partner bank branches. Online payment done in a secured transaction.
- Pay for multiple applications at once.
- Search facility to find your choice of educational institution. Filters available with respect to distance, locality name, infrastructural facilities, etc.
- SMS / email notification of forms availability.
- SMS / email notification of deadlines.
- SMS / email notification if the candidate is short-listed.
- Updated news on educational institutions, collated and organized
- Profile page of the institute which is relevant to you (include blog link, videos, image gallery, placement information, infrastructure, facilities, etc)
- Dedicated helpline if you are stuck anywhere in the process.
- Online forum where you get answers to your queries from the institute authorities and discuss and share your opinion and information with people like you.
The complete set, for EDUCATIONAL INSTITUTIONS registered at our website include:
- Interface to keep your communication targeted to only you target audience.
- Scheduling and point calculation done automatically by system.
- Simple syntactic validations done by the system for all the applicants so that you do not receive incomplete forms.
- Processing of all payments using a secured channel and batch transfer of all the payments electronically done directly to institute's account.
- Dedicated account so that you get all the information about the applicants. e.g. total number of application till now, total application in last week, graphs which show the trend of applications made and other statistical analysis.
- Processed data received in the format as desired by the institute.